Saturday, December 11, 2004

A well deserved break~~~

Hmm.... since the last i updated my blog, lots of things haf happened.... for one.... I'm Jobless Currently..... kekeke.... Well... i dun feel as bad as i shld in fact, i'm kinda happier now tt im no longer working there.... :) in a way, i feel relaxed... haf more time to look for a job... dun haf to face tt bitch n her her bitch buddy... and i dun haf to put up with her sickening face and voice.... However, one thing im superly pissed till now was the fact tt they said i haven been doin anything at work... WhAT tHe fUCk!!~~~ i tink i did more from the moment my boss left till now den when he was still ard sia... Bitches.... anyway im jus glad im not wkin in tt coy any longer.

Things seemed to pick up since i left... one things for sure... im gettin more replies to my resumes that i've sent out... thank god! kekeke.... been for some interviews... and if all goes well during my 2nd interview this tues... i'll be startin work soon.... and for a coy who is very into staff welfare and all... i've always wanted to work for them but din get the chance to... now it's my opportunity and i hope that this would be the best xmas gift to myself ever... kekekek.... anyway enaf abt my job....

hee... went for my walk-in selection in CCK during the recent exercise... and guess wat?? i've gotten a flat liaos... yippy!!! :) was so worried that the unit we wanted would be taken up ass our selection day was on tues.... and on mon itself, 10 of the untis we wanted were oredi taken up man.... can u imagine how kan chiong garry n myself were? piang eh... i swear my heart almost stopped man whenever the CCK units reflected on teletext.... kekeke.... waited n waited till it was finally out turn.... n we got our 1st option on our list after re-evaluating it the nite before... kekeke..... thank god!

From the looks of stuff... if evything goes as planned.... i will be settling down at the end of next yr.... :) kekeke... sometimes i cant believe that wat happened actuali took place... its like so fast... kekek.. one minute i was dating the next we talked abt gettin a flat n now i reali got a flat... hahaha... n all thses happened in a year... phew!~ Was it fast or was it fast? hahah.... keepin my fingers crossed and hope my prayers get answered.... :)

0 comments: