Thursday, September 16, 2004

Tiring week~~~

Wah... been almost 2weeks or so since i last talked abt myself... hmm... lots of things have been happeneing la... as usual work is always there... pple always there to irritate u oso... surprisingly, i've been able to work not too badly with tt woman so far... but she can be kinda irritating at times oso la... *siGhz* someone pls tell me somethin different la...

Anyway, had a short meeting with my boss yesterday and he has finally sorta ironed out my responsibilities.... kekek.. THANK Y GOD! Haaha... seems like this roadshow i'm doin would be the 1st and last roadshow i'm gonna be helpin her with. The 2 exhibitions held overseas in october and november would also be the last 2 overseas exhibitions that i'd be overseein... seems like now he wans me to concentrate more on pdt mktg...

I was like oh ok... den he went on n on abt wat i'll be doin n wat he'll be doin n finally ended with sayin tt he'd start to forward mails to me now... wahsay! winner lor... say onli n since then, my mailbox have been like flooded by him lor... alamak... its like so messed up now tt i dunno wat or how to arrange it sia... :( Pls help me.... im gettin like so confused with all the mails im receiving now... goodness.... pdt mktg for the pdt im handling is like so technical lor... aiyo... the technicalities involved in it is oredi enaf to make me see stars man!! God help me ah... hopefully i'll be able to get the hang of things real soon or else i tink i can jus go hang myself liaos lor... :P

The worse is that apart from this task assigned to me now, i still need to oversee and complete the roadshows n overseas exhibitions... so can imagine how screwed my inbox is like now? piangz.... dunno how long i can tahan sia... oh ya!!! I'm asked to do forecast n reports as well!! ArgH~~ I Hate Those man... yuCkZ!~ But seems like i'll be stuck with it for the next 6mths.... n the worst is tt it'll be submited to my Big Boss! *sIgHz*

Well... apart from all the work things are actualli great... my colleagues or shld i say my kakis are actuali great and funny pple to get along with... kekeke.... now haf :Q kakis oredi so not bad sia... evyday can fall in a few times at work... lunch together n all... haha.... the best is tt i can connect with them lor.... tink w/o them my life would be so reali miserable at work..... thanks to them i haf pple to look forward to evyday... was emailing jymmie and tellin him tt even though with all the work piling and all at least i dun drag myself to work like how i used to when i was back there.... he understands.... poor him la... dunno how long he'll be stuck there.... tinking back i reali miss him n anja sia... hopefully we'll meet up soon b4 the fastin month starts....

0 comments: