Monday, July 12, 2004

Long Long While......

Hmmm... it's been more than a month since my last entry. Lots of things have been happening... dunno where to start oso... *siGhz* I guess the first thing that happened lately was me resigning... YesH! I've finally tendered my resignation! Kekek... waited for my boss to come back from his honeymoon and on the first day he came back, me resigned. But of cos there's still the one months' notice tt i haf to serve la... so last day n counting down will be on 30 July!!! Kekeke.... cant wait manz! Hee... :)

2nd on the list would be the VB that i've gotten somewhere last month but tt oso bo liaos oredi... goodness... paid some of my bills, gave my parents, paid for some other stuffs n now left with not much oredi... *sob* so pathetic wor! Always spending money so fast sia! Kekeke... :P Anyway part of it went to my KL trip tt i'd be goin in aug over the national day period. kekek... long weekend manz! Looking forward to it even now! Heheh... reali cant wait for it.... :)

I guess on top of most of the good news, there's this one sad news. Was so ookin forward to hafing a baby in our grp of frenz... but jus the other day, lian hoon smsed me n told me tt she had a miscarriage! Alamak! When i read her message i was so shocked manz! Feel so sad for her... but then again, it cld haf been a blessing in disguise! Good thing is tt they're both young n can try for another one... Dun Give up ya!!! N Know tt we're always behind u no matter wat... u can always turn to us... and we'll be there wheneva u need us...

Kekek... maybe some of us can even go down to yr place almost within a short period of time. hehehe.... :) It's always fun to haf a gathering at yr place... hope we'll haf more of such gatherings as n when... kekek... Hmm... tink next time if me reali shift out of Hougang, hope we can still haf gatherings at yr place wor... hmmm... or maybe next time it can be at my place liaos... but transport will be a problem... Or beta yet u guys can stay over at my place... hahah.... but tt's in another few years time la. so till then, we'll jus bunk over at yr place! Kekek.... :)

0 comments: