Friday, June 04, 2004

Another pic of little Amirul.....

Kekek.... here's another glimpse of little amirul slpin ever so soundly... heard from Anja tt he's a nite owl! Sleeps alot during the day but eyes wide open during the nite... kekek... looks like anja's gonna be on nite duty for awhile now... hehehe... :)



Heee.... Well i guess madam's gonna have her hands full for a while now... life in office has neva been the same without her... suddenly evything's kinda toned down n all... not as happening as before.. not tt its boring now la... but sometimes with onli jymmie n myself left... we'll kinda tink back of the old times and miss those moments we had... come to tink of it... it was like onli last year when our group went for the bintan trip... *siGhz* So recent yet seems like years ago....

Ever since one by one of us started leaving, this place hasn't been the same oredi... as months passed the group got smaller and now we're left with jus 3. Well.... 2 for now lor... err.... 3 if u include poovan... So pathetic lehz...

God noes how long i'll be able to take this and stay here... as it is i'm oredi so fed-up with the old hag that i have to work with... every damn thing tt i refer to her she'll either reply "I don't know" or else " later can? I'm busy now." Damn it sia! Later n later since April... n now it's like June and i still haven learnt anything from her yet! Was supposed to teach me how to raise payment n all but she only got down to it yesterday afternoon and guess wat?! hahah.... when she was sitting next to me n was abt to start teachin me, my hp and office del kept ringing non-stop! Hahaha.... couldnt believe tt it was actually happening... like it knew tt i wasnt in the mood to learn how to raise PR n all...

Aft the continuous calls, pple started coming to redeem the free gift tt we were giving away... Kekek.... kinda funny sia... when we finally managed to settle down and started entering data into the system, the access for entering payments that were put aside for the last financial year was closed! Hahaha.... so now we have to wait fr finance pple to open the access for us again! Kekek.... i hope they don't get back to me today sia as i haven got the mood to do all those stuff!

Since we had no access, we cldnt do anything so she went back to her table and said to call her when finance calls back... waited for more than an hr before jymmie emailed me. And yet they haven returned my call.... Swines! Was so fed-up i decided to hang the phone and jus go down to look for him... Fuck care la! So pissed off oredi... jus as we were smoking, someone called me to inform me that there was a customer at the recep area waiting to redeem the gift. As usual, i told her to refer to xiao di but since he wasnt ard she called me again n i told her to refer to tt hag since she was supposed to help me when i wasnt ard...

Damn Her! Blardy idiot called me n pretended to sound like she didnt noe wat to do n all... Screw her man! she sounded as if i didnt noe wat was happening so i told her tt i asked dixie to call her to assist with the redemption as i wasnt upstairs... Blardy swine actually can ask me how somemore! And even had the check to say or u wan me to go n tell the customer to wait for u to come back! Fucker her man! Cant she help to do the simple redemption when all u had to do was get the letter n photocopy the I/C den jus issue the speakers to the person? Wahlanz! Fumin mad sia! Told her jus wat to do n hanged up! Was supremely pissed sia! AArgH! Tinking of it now onli makin my blood boil oredi...

Wateva it is i hope i wont be stayin long in this good damn place! Want to zhao after gettin my bonus at the end of this month sia! Been submitting resumes n lookin ard for jobs even though i got this stupid job in march! Couldnt tahan it in the beginning man... kinda getting used to it now but den with the old hag and they way she does things i tink i'll haf months of backlog in payment by the time she comes ard to teach me how to raise payment and wateva fucking procedures i haf to do.... Damn it!

Anyway i've been submitting a few jobs on a daily basis n i must say i'm kinda glad tt i got a few replies so fast this time ard compared to the last time. Kekeke... Seems like after i submit my resume, it takes them less than a day or two to reply to my email... So far there has been a counter-proposal which offered me a job in the gaming industry but since i didnt have any interest nor knowledge i turned it down. Kekek... submitted my resume to a few hotels as well... n some replied tt it would be kept for future openings.... hmmm... at least beta than no reply la... but the latest resume i submitted on mon is the one im looking forward to... hehehe.... :)

Applied for this post in MediaRing and they called me the next day to arrange for an interview... Yeah! Heard that this company is a rather large company n there was once a joint biz venture with SingTel as well.... sounds good so far... was supposed to go for an intereview today but i changed it to mon. Then was talkin to my baby and he was like y dont u ask if they can re-schedule it to fri since we'd be on leave n i was like oh ya!

Received the email confirmation on my interview and was contemplating whether to email or call back. Decided to call instead which i did and told her i cldnt make it on mon n if it was too late if the re-schedule interview be on fri n she said it was... i was like oh darn... n explained to her and she was like ok i'll check n get back to u. Heheh.... so now it's been re-scheduled to fri...

Lookin forward to that interview sia! Seems like i'd be interviewd by the Director of Product Marketing and if successful, i'll be reporting to him directly. Hope things work out for me this time.... Lookin forward to the interview there and hopefully (Crossing my fingers) I'll get the job! At least there'll be a change in environment and all... Beta pay... beta prospect n i seriously hope beta colleagues.... though i'll still miss the times i had in email team... but i noe i'll still be contacting my buddies here! Esp my dearest abang! Kekeke.... Don't worry ah! Will also keep alook out for u too... i know u also wanna leave.... without us ard with u, life here will be miserable! Kekeke....

Just hopin and praying hard that i'll be able to move on and start a new chapter of my life soon... So far things have been rather good for me n i'm hoping that it'll be beta... *gRiNz* Even if i don't get this job at MediaRing which i reali hope i would, i hope to go for more interviews since i've not stopped sending resumes yet... Kekeke.... Even applied for jobs under Metro, Wingtai and all oso... hahaha.... Hee... now that my baby's found himself a new job and would be starting work there on 21 June... Hope i'll be able to find and start working at the new plc soon too.... Heee.... Then we'd be another step closer to our dream.... Love U so much Darling!!!! *MuAcKz*

0 comments: