Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Been A suPer sUpeR looonnnnggggg time.......

Aiyoz... been so long since i last updated this sia... almost 2 whole weeks... Hmmm.... lots of things happened this period of time... me shifted back to my previous location since last week.... sian sia... hate to haf to travel so far n take so long to get home... hahah.... but the good thing is tt its near town but the bad is tt it would mean me spending even more money manz! *siGhz* Hmm.... wat else is there? errr.... sort of a change in lifestyle n habits..... kekeke... oh ya how can i not remember.... Valentine's Day turned out to be lovely.... Thanks Baby! *mUaCkz* Argh!! Wat the fark.... smethings freakin wrong with my keyboard n its pissin me off now... damn it! becos of this evythings gonna be chuncked into one.... hmm... i guess tis is pretty much wats happened... apart from the minor stuffs... oh ya there was an opening for Product Marketing n me applied for it... kekek... went for interview n waiting to c if i get accepted or not... crossing my fingers sia.... hope to get it... erm.... cant wait for tmw to come den i'll be able to meet my darlin... *siGhz* so long sia... nvm... i'll wait... it'll come soon.... kekek... yeAh!!! My long awaited chalet is finally coming..... cant wait for friday sia... hahah.... but tink me will be super shack since me will be goin to JB with my dad at 4am first... -=PeNgz=- can imagine how shack i'll be manz... oh wat the heck... kekek... was jus tellin anja n the others tt it'll be worse than when i haf to go to work... kekek..... but ok la.. my baby will be comin along with me... YiPpY! kekek... lookin forward to our BBQ too... hmmm..... tink shall go lobo awhile... kinda shack sia.. been waking up like 520am evy mornign this whole week... GooDnEss!!! Even when i was schoolin i didnt haf to get up this earli sia... hmmm... reali wonder how long of this i'll be able to take manz.... but for now me super proud of myself manz since i've bee takin bus home evyday since i shifted ofc n esp so this week since me have been takin the bus n train to work n back home again.... such an achievement!!! Hahaha.......... tink me goin bonkers oredi....

0 comments: